A Court of Wings and Ruin Signing in Toronto
Signing in Toronto!
Good news for all you Canadian A Court of Thorns and Roses fans! Not long after the much anticipated sequel, A Court of Wings and Ruin, is released Sarah J. Maas will be signing 250 copies of the new book at the Etobicoke Indigo. If you’re like me you had to read the poster 3x before it really sunk in and then you had to concentrate extremely hard to make yourself stop screaming.
There are a couple of conditions to be met before getting your book signed of course, the most difficult of which is that in order to get your copy signed A Court of Wings and Ruin has to be purchased from the Queensway Indigo the day of the signing. How they expect us to hold off from buying and devouring the thing before the signing I cannot fathom, considering the book is released on May 2nd and the signing is on May 21st. That’s three weeks of prime reading time that’ll get eaten up. I don’t know if I can deal with waiting that long.
You can also get 2 of your other books stamped with her signature, which isn’t ideal, but hey, it’s better than nothing.
Below are the rest of the conditions so you don’t miss anything. See you there!
Conditions for Getting A Court of Wings and Ruin Signed
- The event is free and open to the public
- Sarah J. Maas will sign copies of her books for the first 250 guests who have a wristband
- Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 250 guests who purchase a copy of A Court of Wings and Ruin; book must be purchased on the day of the event at the hosting store to get a wristband
- Limit to three (3) Sarah J. Maas books signed per wristband; Sarah J. Maas will sign one book and the 2nd/3rd will be stamped with her signature
- No posed photography and/or recording devices permitted